Friday, April 21, 2023

One Tough Week

Brett has had one of the worst weeks of his life.  A misunderstanding has led to a lot of pain on his side.  I am proud of how well that he has handled the situation.  Instead of feeling sorry for himself, he has met the issue head on and worked extremely hard to resolve it.  Doug and I both have helped him as much as possible as have several of his friends.  I try really hard not to feel bad for him as that won't do much to make the situation better.  I've been focusing on being as positive as possible and to do as much research as I can on his problem.  

Today, both Brett and I were feeling a lot better.  We were glad that we had survived the week.  Brett had a great attitude through it all and told me several times that it was really nice to know that when he needed his friends and family that they were there to support him.  I was glad that he could see a silver lining in all of this mess and I could finally smile when I thought about his week.  Brett has always had an ability to look at life in the most positive way possible.  What a great trait to have, especially during this time period in his life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment