Monday, April 18, 2022

Snow, Snow, Snow

Cameron told us yesterday that it would snow in Northern Indiana today.  Unfortunately, he was right.  It wasn't enough to delay or cancel school, but it did need to be cleaned off of cars this morning.  The snow also closed Maxwelton today and forced Coach Shenk to cancel golf practice.  Cameron was bummed about that, but not surprised.  



Cameron wasn't the only one disappointed with the weather.  Cal texted me first thing to let me know that he was sick and tired of snow.  I couldn't blame him.  This has been one of the crummiest springs that I could remember.  March was miserable at times with cold temperatures, wind and storms.  April hasn't started off that great either and now snow.  As much as I love the movie White Christmas, I'm definitely tired of winter.  Everyone keeps saying that it will be in the 70s this weekend in Northern Indiana.  I hope that they are correct.  Right now, I'd just be happy with temperatures in the 50s with no rain and lots of sun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment