Thursday, November 19, 2020

Getting Ready



 We spent the day getting the house ready for Meg and Brett to come home this weekend.  Doug had been sleeping in Meg's room since she left.  Thus, I needed to get the bedding changed and the bathroom cleaned before she arrived.  Brett would be using the extra bedroom while he was here so that needed dusted and rearranged as well.  Brett's goal besides visiting with all of us was to play some of his old PS2 and XBOX games.  Therefore I spent quite a bit of time setting up those systems for him in the room as well.  Lastly, I dusted and thoroughly cleaned Cameron's room.  Due to the revised learning platform plan at Bethany  he had been home for a week, using his room as a classroom, so it definitely needed some help.  The good news was that I found $10 behind his television stand.  He claimed to have placed it there for safe keeping, but as it was under a dozen candy wrappers I wasn't buying that one.  Meg said that I should have just pocketed it.  I never thought of that but maybe if he was my younger brother I would have.  I was able to finish cleaning by the time Doug got home so all we had to do was to pack for our trip tomorrow.  We were both looking  forward to seeing Meg and Brett even if we have to mask up and social distance whenever possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment