Monday, November 30, 2020

Cyber Monday

 For the past several years I have done the majority of my Christmas shopping on "Cyber Monday."  It has served me well as I have not only got some of the best deals of the season, but I have also been able to avoid the large crowds on Black Friday.  This year it was even more advantageous to shop online with record number positive coronavirus cases and hospitalizations in our area.  

Normally, I start shopping as soon as I get back from dropping Cameron off at school.  Since he had a virtual learning day I actually started Christmas shopping at midnight this year instead.  Meg was still up as well and helped me quite a bit.  We started with the Kohls app as I had $75 in Kohls cash to spend.  Once we filled up a cart there, we moved to Amazon next.  By 1 a.m. we had accomplished quite a bit and decided to call it a night.

This afternoon Meg and I were able to finish our cyber shopping trip by placing orders at Walmart, Target and White Mountain Puzzle as well.  By the time Doug got home I was exhausted.  It felt like I had been actually out shopping all day.  There was so much to keep track of and to think about, but at the end of the day we had made a good dent in our Christmas list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment