Sunday, March 29, 2020

Movies Galore

Quaratining at the Heinisch Home has brought a lot of time to watch some of our favorite movies.  I have been impressed with the variety that have been chosen by Meg, Cal and Cameron.  From Disney princess stories to dramas to musicals to horror flicks, we have watched it all.  It has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed listening to Cal and Cam rattle off the beginning of the top one hundred movie list in hopes of matching the one Doug made over twenty years ago.  Although I would never agree that Braveheart was better than Gladiator, I did decided this weekend that there was some movies that I would stay away from until the Cornoavirus pandemic supsided.  Everyting right now has a tendency to bring me to tears.  I cried at the end of Philadelphia which was to be expected, but when I found myself tearing up during Beauty and the Beast I thought that it would be best to stay away from certain genres.  I just don't think my emotions could take watching these right now.

Top Ten Movies to Avoid During a Pandemic

10.    Steel Magnolias 

9.     The Notebook 

8.      Legends of the Fall 

7.     Terms of Endearment  

6.      Fault in Our Stars

5.      Bridge to Terabithia 

4.      Less Than Zero

3.      Love Story

2.      Monsters Ball

1.      Amistad

No comments:

Post a Comment