Saturday, March 14, 2020

Day 1 at Home

Today was the first day of the Coronavirus vacation for all of us.  Doug and I spent it at home working on the Texas puzzle, watching a John Wayne movie, exercising on the elliptical and cleaning out the toy room.  I found our old Aggravation board game and talked Cam and Doug into playing it with me.  Cameron also read some of his book for English, played NBA 2K and called Grandma and Grandpa up for a round of Oh Hell.  

Meg hung out with Jackie all day.  They started at our house, then did some shopping and ate dinner at Portillo's.  They stopped at Jackie's for awhile and then spent the rest of the evening here.  Brett had to work today and then met his friend, Lane, for ice cream at Jiffy Treat.  Cal texted to let me know that Wendy's had the best breakfast sandwich that he had ever tried.  He and his friends made it to their home at Lido Key for the week.  I know that they will have a great time in Florida. 

No comments:

Post a Comment