Friday, January 3, 2020

Snow Club

Cal left for Indy early this morning to work for Miso.  Doug got him up before he left for basketball.  Cameron had his first snow club of the season.  I dropped him off at Bethany at 1 p.m.  Joey, Justin and Sam went as well.  I was worried that it would get cancelled due to warm weather, but Swiss Valley had two hills open for them. He had a lot of fun and did not fall once.

Meg was home until 5 or so.  She and Nick had tickets for a Notre Dame hockey game.  She kept me company while I cleaned.  It was a relatively quiet afternoon compared to most over break.  Doug picked up Cameron in Elkhart.  He was ready to go out to dinner to celebrate a successful week at work.  I was glad that it went well for him.  Afterward we played Oh Hell with Grandma and Grandpa.  Doug was the big winner on the evening which he let me know several times.  Cam decided not to play as he was tired from all of the activity of the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment