Thursday, January 16, 2020

A Good Night for Oh Hell!!

My parents and I spent the afternoon shopping in Goshen for Cameron's birthday.  We first stopped at Wendy's for lunch.  I never eat fast food, so I forgot how much I liked their chili.  Mom and I then ran into Aldi's.  I needed supplies for Cam's birthday party tomorrow night.  I then stopped to buy DayQuil at Target, but my parents didn't need anything there.  They spent their time looking for jeans at Kohls.  I joined them to see if I could find any gifts for Cam.  I was pleased with what I found.  His big gift this year will be tickets to the IU vs. Maryland game next Sunday.  He knew about that, so I tried to get him a few smaller items presents that he wasn't expecting.  We picked Cam up on the way home.  He said that his day went pretty well all things considered.  He had changed his hairdo and was happy with how it was received.  

Doug and I went to dinner tonight.  We called my parents on the way back to see if they wanted to play Oh Hell!  They were ready for a match and much to our surprise Cam joined us.  He doesn't always play during the week, but there weren't any Big Ten basketball games on television and he had finished all of his homework.  It was a close game all around.  Doug was the big winner on the evening and Dad took the bird home as the last place finisher.  I thought for awhile that it would be me, but I skated on thin ice and stayed out of the basement.  It was a good night to play cards and I was glad that everyone had a fun time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment