Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Headphones Make Cleaning A Lot Easier

I had been so busy helping Doug look for a new job during the month of September, that I hadn't really had time to thoroughly clean our house.  The pain in my leg hadn't helped and I really only kept up with the day-to-day cleaning.  With Doug starting his new job this week and my leg feeling a lot better, I decided that it was the perfect time for some deep cleaning.  I started with the front of the house on Monday and moved on to the inside yesterday.  Today, I worked the hardest, cleaning both bathrooms, the kitchen and the tile floors.  Once I dust, vacuum and wash the windows tomorrow, I should be done.

As boring and exhausting as cleaning is, it was made much better today by the fact that I was able to use my headphones to talk to several people.  Meg and Cameron both called to fill me in on their days.  I caught up with my mom and was glad to hear that she was feeling a lot better.  I even talked to one of the women at CCW for a while this morning.  She wanted to update me on several items and asked me to help with a few projects.  Once the phone calls stopped, I used my headphones to listen to the Purple Rain Rewatchable on Spotify.  Thankfully, my headphones made the afternoon go by incredibly fast and cleaning not quite so bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment