Saturday, January 29, 2022

No More Talk About the Weather

Cameron told me that he is tired of hearing about the weather.  It seems to him that it is all anyone can talk about right now.  He said that he didn't want to know how cold it was or how much snow that we would receive.  He also said that he definitely didn't want to hear about the weather in Florida.  It didn't matter to him if it was 40 degrees there or 70.  He really just didn't care as it had nothing to do with him.  

I promised him that I would not talk about the weather unless it related to him, like an upcoming storm or ice on the roads.  I did tell him, however, that his comments about Florida weather did crack me up, especially after being there during a cold spell.  For Doug and I, temperatures in the forties today felt like a nice day in March after a long, cold winter.  It wasn't quite the same for those that live in the southern state, however, as most were bundled up in winter coats while we just wore sweatshirts.  I told Cameron that I wouldn't talk about the "hard freeze" warning in Ocala, but I did share this meme with him.  It made both of us laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment