Monday, July 6, 2020

Ticket to Ride Europe

For Doug's birthday I gave him the game Ticket to Ride Europe.  We had played the original so many times that I thought it would be fun to play a new version of a family favorite.  Since Meg went to Nick's tonight and Cam was at Bailee's, we decided to give the game a try this evening.  It was different than the original game with train stations, ferry routes and tunnels included.  I thought that they were fun additions.  It took me awhile to learn where countries like Brest were on the map, but after a few hands I really enjoyed the challenge of the European version.  Although Doug beat me in our first round, I was able to take him the second time that we played.  Doug definitely has had the upper hand in the original game lately.  It was nice to feel as though I at least had a chance of winning tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment