Sunday, April 5, 2020

Groundhog's Day in Real Life

I really don't get on the internet much lately except to post on my blog or to do our banking.  That way I don't get anxious about the news regarding COVID-19.  This meme showed up today, however,  and made me laugh.  It really does feel like we're stuck in the middle of the movie Groundhog's Day.  Just like Bill Murray for about thirty seconds in the morning when I wake up every day, I forgot all about being stuck in a never ending cycle of reliving the same day over and over.  We have made the best of being quaratining in the Heinisch home and I have enjoyed spending a lot of time with with Cam, Meg and Doug, but just as in the movie the unknowing of how or when this will all be over has been the hardest part.  Now if we could punch our favorite insurance agent, build an ice sculpture or drive off a cliff with a groundhog without repercussions, that would make all of this a lot more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment