Thursday, September 20, 2018

One Long Day

I decided to increase the amount that I walk this week.  The weather has been nice and I wanted to continue to have success on my weight loss journey.  Therefore, I walked seven miles a day instead of five.  My legs definitely felt the difference, but I was happy to see that I have doubled my steps total from last year when I was working.

The only down part about the increase in exercise was that I had been pretty tired.  Thus, when I decided to also completely clean the main two levels of the house I could really feel the exhaustion in my legs.  It probably hasn't helped that Doug has been extremely busy at work and on non-soccer nights has been getting home at 7:30.  That has made the days feel even longer.  Tonight Meg had a game at Culver Military Academy that started  at 7 making our return time home close to 10 p.m.  It was a tough game to watch, which made the trip back seem even longer.  I was definitely more than thankful to crawl into my bed this evening knowing that tomorrow would start a weekend in Bloomington.

No comments:

Post a Comment