Sunday, November 16, 2014

Birthday Celebration Part 2

Today I celebrated my birthday with the entire family.  We all went to Buffalo Wild Wings.  I was especially glad that Cal joined us as he doesn't usually go out with us on Sunday nights.  My Mom made a delicious white cake with white frosting.  Cam did a great job decorating it and even found room for forty-six Hershey kisses.  After that I opened gifts from my parents and Doug and the Heinisch children.  Doug picked out the best gift for me - an electric fireplace for my bedroom.  It lights up and is small and portable.  I know I will get a lot of us out of it.  It has been so cold already.  We may be in for another long winter, but I will be ready!!  I think Cam was as excited about it as I was.  He sleeps in my room a couple of times a week.  Neither one of us will be cold again!

No comments:

Post a Comment