Saturday, November 8, 2014

All You Are is Clean

Last weekend I told the Heinisch children that all I wanted for my birthday on the 15th was a clean house - top to bottom.  Cal looked right at me, didn't miss a beat and said, "I really wanted to get you something different."  He did pitch in today, however, as did Meg, Cam and Doug.  I helped also and by 6 p.m. the house was dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned. 

I was completely thrilled as I will not have to clean on my birthday next Saturday and can just enjoy the day.  Doug and I are planning on shopping for new living room furniture.  We have decided that any new furniture we purchase will be our Christmas gift to each other.  We are also planning on dinner out as we haven't been to Chops in quite awhile.  My birthday starts off the holiday season in our family and we are looking forward to all of them.  Less than two weeks and Brett will be joining us.  Should be a great couple of months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment