Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bloomington

I returned my monitor to the hospital GI lab this afternoon and then picked up Meg and Cam.  My goal was to pack everything that they needed for Saturday and head out by 4:40 p.m. I almost made it as it was 4:43 on the clock when I left.  Even with the slight delay I was able to meet up with Doug on US 31 without incident.  He drove Brett's Civic to Bristol and then left from work.  Both the car and the van were completely packed full and there will still be a chair to bring on the next trip.

We reached Bloomington by 8:30 p.m. without a problem.  We parked at Parce's and then walked down to Crazy Horse.  Brett met us there and we had a great dinner with the both of them.  Brett is officially done with the semester and almost has his room cleaned out and packed.  He knows for sure he has an A in one class and more importantly a B in Logic.  He had called me several times yesterday to let me know that he would be getting a C+.  Needless to say he was thrilled with the news.  By ten p.m. we were back at Parce's apartment.  Doug ran to get breadsticks.  I was too tired to move.  Glad that we made it safe and sound.  I didn't know how I would do driving, but all went well.


No comments:

Post a Comment