Thursday, September 22, 2022

Happy Fall Y'All

Today was the first day of fall and it definitely felt like it.  Up until now we have had summer like weather with temperatures in the mid eighties.  Thus, today felt even colder than its upper fifty degree highs.  Between going for a walk and watching Bethany play Elkhart in tennis, I was absolutely freezing by the end of the evening.  I didn't even hesitate to turn on the heat and start all of the fireplaces when we got home from Goshen.  I knew fall was coming as we had noticed that one of our oak trees had started to turn colors, but I wasn't quite ready for the change.  Guess next on my to do list is to put away the shorts and pull out the sweaters.  After looking at next week's forecast, I am going to need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment