Thursday, October 15, 2020

Packing and Cleaning

 I spent the day packing and cleaning so that we could leave for Bloomington tomorrow.  The plan was for me to leave head out thing Friday morning so that Meg and I could tour Fountain Park before she had to work. Doug would then pick Cam up from Bethany at 3:30 and make the trip in Meg's car.  We hadn't traveled anywhere since July and I had forgot how long it took to get ready.  I also wanted to get the house cleaned before we left since next week was fall break for Cameron and I didn't want to clean then. 

I didn't mind spending the day getting ready and cleaning as we were all really looking forward to our "mini - vacation."  Brett had spent last weekend social distanincg and got tested for COVID on Monday.   Thankfully, that had been negative.  Meg had been tested each week since she had arrived at IU, so we weren't overally concerned about her test result which was due tomorrow.  Cal decided that he would also like to spend the weekend in Bloomington.  He hadn't been feeling well which we were sure was just allergies, but he decided to get tested as well.  As long as that was negative he planned on leaving Friday after work as well.  I was glad that everyone was willing to take precautions so that we could visit one another this weekend.  One more day until a four day weekend - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment