Wednesday, May 15, 2019

They're Home

This afternoon both Doug and Cal arrived from their weekday trips.  Doug was in Phoenix for a board meeting.  He was pleased with how it went and was glad to be back.  He had taken the red eye into Detroit and from there flew to South Bend.  He did get about five hours of sleep, so he headed first to work before home.  I could have never done that as I cannot easily sleep in those type of situations.  I was glad that it worked for him, however, and was happy to have him back in Indiana.

Cal arrived about a half an hour after Doug.  He and Jayce had spent the last two days at Purdue hanging out with Cameron Adams.  He said they had a lot of fun.  I was glad that he chose to make the trip.  There wasn't a lot going on in Syracuse for him and Meg, Cam and I were gone each night with Bethany commitments.  While Cal was gone I watched the first season of Game of Thrones.  We differ a little on the characters, but we were both devastated when our favorite was executed.  I was glad that he talked me into watching it.  It has kept me occupied while I was painting and has give us something to talk about while he's home waiting to start his internship.


No comments:

Post a Comment