Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Eleven Hours of Cleaning

I started cleaning this morning as soon as I got back from dropping Cam and Meg off at school.   I only took a break when I had to pick Cam up and take him to New Paris for golf practice.  Thankfully, Dad was available to bring him home for me so I could keep ahead of my to-do list.  I was still going strong when Doug got home at 6 p.m.  He said he was glad to help and I excepted his offer immediately.  We finished close to 8 p.m. with both of us more than ready for a break.  It wasn't just the eleven hours of cleaning from today that did me in, but the days, weeks and months of preparing the house for Meg's graduation this coming weekend.  Although I was completely exhausted tonight, I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment