Sunday, April 29, 2018

Truly a Day of Rest

Doug and I ran to Bethany last night at 1:40 a.m.  Meg's friend Alister had an after party for their class and she had wanted to attend.  We told her that we wanted to pick her up so we didn't have to worry about anyone driving her home exhausted.  Meg talked all the way home about what a wonderful time she had.  I was so happy for her.

Doug woke Cam up at 11 a.m. and Meg at noon.  Both were thankful to sleep in.  I tried to rest as much as possible today as I was absolutely exhausted from their adventures.  Doug and I did find time to run to Kohl's.  He had $80 in Kohl's cash that expired today.  Cam went golfing with my Mom and Dad.  He was rested enough to play 27 holes this afternoon.  Meg spent most of her time working on homework and FaceTiming Jackie.  They had a lot to talk about with all of the prom activities.  We had dinner at home tonight which was nice and quiet.  Doug and I spent the rest of the night watching Shutter Island.  It was a lot better than I expected and a great way to end a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment