Thursday, January 18, 2018

Student Led Conferences

Tonight was student led conferences at Milford School.  It made for an extremely long day as we had to be there until 7:00.  Thus, my normal eight hour day turned into a twelve hour one.  I just don't have the stamina for it like I used to.  We only had 24% of our students attend this evening which made it feel even longer as there weren't very many parents to talk to.

There were two bright spots in the night, however.  First Meg stopped by at 6:30.  She wanted to catch Mr. Larson and Mr. Troyer before they left.  She had  a lot of fun catching up to do with them on her life as a junior.  Secondly, Doug took me out to dinner as soon as I got home.  That was a nice surprise.  It was great to talk with him as our nights this week have led us in different direction.  I was definitely ready for bed when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment