Monday, January 22, 2018

My Back is Done

Not sure what happened, but Friday I woke up at 5 a.m. barely able to move my back.  Not only was it hurting, but the muscles in my rib cage were in such deep spasms that I could barely breathe.  My back had been bothering me ever since I sold tickets at Meg's game last Tuesday, but Friday it went to another level. I spent quite a bit of time stretching it out over the weekend.  That did help.  Tylenol and Ibuprofen did not.  I thought yesterday I had turned a corner, but I woke up this morning in a lot of pain again.  Since I was up well before my alarm I decided to try the heating pad.  It did make a little difference, at least enough for me to make it to school.

Sitting at school did not help it, but I made it though the day.  Stretches made it well enough for me to go to Meg's game at Fairfield.  I was glad I went as she played extremely well.  She was the leading scorer and also a leader on the court.  It has been so much fun to watch her grow as a player this season and to make quite a few friends along the way.  Both JV and varsity played well but were outmatched against a tough Fairfield team.

No comments:

Post a Comment