Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Control Freaks

Today I was in the path of another person who decided to make my day miserable just because they needed to be in control of something that did not affect them in anyway.  I was extremely frustrated as I take a lot of pride in my work ethic and this person dismissed me.  It took me quite awhile to get over the "slap in the face."  I don't have to be in control of everything, but I prefer to have a say in something that affects me personally.  I also don't understand the need to control others.  It amazes me that anyone would want to take time to control anyone else.  Sounds exhausting to me.  Thankfully, we had plenty to do tonight.  After awhile I could calm down, breathe and move on.  I still don't have a plan on how to address the situation, but at least I was able to put it in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment