Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A Year of Pictures

I had a lot of projects that I wanted to catch up on when I resigned from my teaching position.  This summer I was able to cross many of those items off of my to-do list.  This week I started the last of those projects - completing our family's 2016 and 2017 photo albums.

Generally, I do not wait this long to work on this yearly project, but with the hours I was putting in at school and our busy family schedule I just didn't have time.  At first I was upset with myself for waiting so long especially since 2016 was a big year in the Heinisch family with Cal's senior year and Brett graduating college.  Those two events coupled with our trips to Texas, New Hampshire and Florida there were a lot pictures to sort through.

After starting the process I was actually glad that I waited.  It has been a lot of fun looking through all of the memories.  Plus, I have time to invest in making it a beautiful book.  So far I have spent seven hours on it and have only finished the months of January, February, March and April.  I have set a goal to finish the 2016 book by Sunday night.  It will take some work, but I believe I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment