Thursday, September 23, 2021

Another Day, Another Horror Movie

Whether it was the cooler temperatures or the fact that Cal asked us to watch scary movies the two nights that he was home, something in me said that it was time for scary movie season to start.  Since Cameron's match against New Prairie was cancelled due to rain tonight, I asked him if he wanted to watch Scream 2.  We had seen the original last spring and I thought he might enjoy the sequel.  He didn't have a lot of homework, so he was ready for another movie night.  Doug was in on the fun as well and we started the movie as soon as it became dark.

The film wasn't quite as good as the first one, but we all enjoyed it just the same.  It had a few of the characters from the original, but unfortunately, our favorite was killed part of the way through the movie. It was a little more violent than the first one, but that was to be expected. I didn't remember who the killer was, but Doug did.  Cameron said that he would have never guessed the ending.  I don't know if we'll watch Scream 3, but after tonight I'll be ready for more scary movie nights soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment