Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Disney Food Blog

At the start of the stay at home order Meg introduced me to the Disney Food Blog on YouTube.  As our Disney World trip was cancelled in March due to the pandemic, she thought it would be something fun to watch and help us still feel connected to the Disney magic.  At first I wasn't sure if I would enjoy watching the posts or not.  I had been to Disney World 20+ times in my life and didn't think that there was a lot left to learn.

Thankfully, my opinion was completely wrong and it has been a mainstay on my television ever since I watched my first post.  My favorite segments have been the weekly updates on park reopenings.   The videos that have been shown almost make me feel as though I was going to the park myself.  In addition to the current news at Disney there have also been videos highlighting "Food and Wine:  Best of the Fest", "37 Hidden Magic Kingdom Secrets" and many more.  Since watching Disney Food Blog, Meg and I have spent a good portion of our daily walks talking about the videos, the fun that we have had in the parks, and what we want to do the next time we visit.  Meg has been sure that I would be a great addition to the blog posts giving my own "expert" advice.  I wouldn't go that far, but I definitely have enjoyed watching them.  It has made me forget all about the coronavirus on many occassions and that has been a welcome relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment