Friday, November 19, 2021

She's Home!

Meg arrived this afternoon, happy to be home.  She still had a twelve page paper to write this weekend, but for the most part she would have time to relax and recover from a bad sinus infection.  She and I spent an hour or so catching up on our week and listening to my new vinyls.  She had quite a bit of laundry to bring in, but other than that there wasn't a lot of unpacking to do.  

Meg and Cameron had decided to go to dinner at Portillo's and to do some shopping this evening.  Cameron had a haircut right after school.  We thought that the best plan was for me to drive Meg to Amanda's in North Webster, so they could leave from there.  We only had to wait a few minutes before we got a look at Cameron's new haircut.  Meg and I both liked it.  They then took off for Fort Wayne while I headed home.  

Meg called a few times while they were out shopping.  She wanted to check on any deals that I had at Kohl's and also to ask me what I wanted from Yankee Candle.  They arrived home around 9 p.m. with packages in tow.  Cameron had a new flannel jacket and Meg had new earrings to show us.  They were both nice and I appreciate the shopping they did for me as well.  Overall, I was just glad that they had a good time.  They both like to shop and eat at Portillo's, so it was the perfect activity for them to do together.  It was also a great way for Meg to kick off her Thanksgiving break at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment