Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Checking Tasks Off - One By One

Today was an extremely busy day for me both inside and out of the home.  I spent the majority of the morning helping Doug with a project that included conference calls and research on the computer.  Fortunately, I could be home to work on that, so I catch up on laundry as well.  I did also find some time to squeeze in a Body Project workout before leaving the house.

I spent this afternoon in Goshen running errands.  My first stop was Dr. Freeze's office for my second shingles vaccine.  It took a little longer than I planned, but now I should be done with immunizations for awhile.  Next, I went grocery shopping at Walmart.  It was quicker than normal as I didn't need a lot, mostly snacks and food for Cameron.  The last stop was the most frustrating.  I had to pick up a package at Kohl's.  Their curbside pickup was closed and there was a long line inside.  It took twenty minutes, but at least I got what I needed.  County Road 29 was closed, so I had to take a longer route than normal.  Thankfully, I still made it home before Cameron and in time to get my boarding pass for tomorrow's trip.

Tonight wasn't quite as busy as today.  I unloaded the groceries, finished the laundry and packed for our time in Florida.  Cameron was busy helping Jacob Leininger with a project, but was able to be home for the second half of the IU vs. Syracuse game.  The Hoosiers looked good and it was a fun way to spend the rest of our evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment