Tuesday, August 4, 2015

College Applications

Most college applications went live this weekend and Cal started looking at what he needed to complete them.  Fortunately, most use one service, so he can save a lot of time with that.  Brett only applied at two schools - IU and Hanover.  So far Cal has at least seven that he is interested in.  Cal asked me to look at parts of it.  He had wanted to do it all himself, but he did need my help with several pieces of information.  It was nice to be asked to help him.  I was impressed with how much he already knew.  Most of what he needed was in his transcript and fortunately, they sent those in his report card at the end of his junior year.  I got through almost all of it that was left for me.  He should only have to pick his major and write the essay.  We are very excited for him as we know he will enjoy college life.  He is definitely ready to get his senior year started.

No comments:

Post a Comment