Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's Over

When I finally sat down at 7 p.m. tonight I realized how tired I really was.  I had slept in this morning until 9:30 a.m, but it wasn't much help by the end of the day.  After lunch Doug and I went to Mom's to pack up all of the garage sale items that didn't sell.  We spent about two and a half hours sorting through everything, deciding what we would store where, and debating what items I would use at school.

Once we made a good dent in packing up we went back home to unload and reorganize a couple of boxes here.  At that point I was able to count all of the money and pay everyone.  The grand total for the three days was over $1750 with the Heinisch family clearing $1200 of it.  Jody, my Mom's neighbor, Parce, and Mom did pretty well also and everyone was happy with the cash they made.  Cal was the big winner of the Heinisch children pulling in $340.  That was the exact amount he needed to pay off his new driver and two dozen golf balls that he purchased last week.  Brett earned $150, Meg $160 and Cameron $120.  Doug and I did earn a little more than Cal with a total of $410.  We will put that amount along with $100 from Cal and Brett, $80 from Meg and $60 from Cam for a grand total of $750 going into their college funds.  Not too bad for a weeks worth of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment