Thursday, August 21, 2014

Head Hits the Pillow

Tonight the activities of the week finally caught up with Doug and I.  He had to tie up lose ends at work, hold soccer practice and then come home to get ready for the next few days.  I spent a couple of hours at work typing sub plans and copying assignments for Monday and Friday's classes.  Five classes are a lot to plan for, but I have a good sub coming in and another teacher will take the pre-algebra class.

I headed to Wal-Mart after school.  Cam got a list of art supplies that he needs for next week and Cal lost his cooler.    Then it was off to Plymouth for a tennis match that storms postponed until Monday. When I returned home Doug, Meg and Cam had changed the guinea pigs and got a good head start on the packing.  I sorted several loads of laundry and helped finish  getting everything organized.

Jeanette's obituary was in the Warsaw paper.  That helped us to remember why we have been working so hard these past few days.  Both of us were ready to go to sleep early.  Doug was fast asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment