Monday, September 18, 2017

A Rare Night Off

Tonight was a rare night off from soccer.  Meg and Cam both had practice, but no games.  Cam enjoyed a quiet night at home.  Meg used her free time to hangout at Izzy's studying for a history test.  Izzy was in Meg's second grade class.  They were friends then and were happy to become reacquainted once again. The workload at Bethany has been quite a bit more than her time at Wawasee, but Meg has gotten used to it and still maintains awesome grades.  The best part, however, has been watching her transform into the happy, confident Meg that we knew from her middle school.

I was off from school this afternoon to go meet with Dr. Cutteback at Goshen Orthopedic.  He reviewed the MRI with me and then gave me two options - injections or surgery.  I talked to him about it for awhile and after our discussion he agreed to let me try physical therapy instead.  I have to wear the boot half days for a week or so and stay on the medication that Dr. Mohr prescribed.  I have to return to see him on October 16th.  I also scheduled an appointment with Joan's office and should start physical therapy a week from Friday.  It felt great to have a plan of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment