Sunday, September 17, 2017

BMW Classic

Cam and Doug were out the door before either Meg or I were up this morning.  They had tickets to the BMW Classic in Chicago.  It was a beautiful day for a golf tournament and they spent six hours following the best that the tour had to offer including Phil, Sergio, Spieth, Day and more.  They also had access to a suite by the fifteenth hole.  There was plenty of food for them to enjoy and a great view of a 350 yard par four that most tried to drive, but few succeeded.  They left by 4:00 happy with their day of golf.

I had hoped to go with them, but my ankle wasn't up for the walking.  That worked out fine for Meg as I decided that we would try shopping again.  We dropped her friends off in Goshen before lunch and then headed to South Bend.  I wasn't able to do quite as much as I did before, but we still made it to Kohl's, Shoe Carnival, Target, and Yankee Candle.  Meg was able to shop in a couple of other stores while we were at the mall and also pick her favorite lunch spot - Noodles & Company.  It wasn't the day we had originally planned, but a wonderful one for all four of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment