Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Cleaning Day

I started the end of break cleaning today.  I would have begun earlier in the week, but both Monday and Tuesday were busy with appointments and obligations.  I decided this time not to try and do it all in one day.  Thus, today's agenda included the bathrooms on the main level, the kitchen, the floors and laundry.  Since it snowed, I was glad that I did not tackle the basement and upstairs as well today.  That way I had time to shovel the driveway.

Tonight Doug and I went to dinner.  Meg had plans after practice and Cameron wanted to watch the Rutgers and Ohio State game.  We were surprised to find out that Huntington Street was back open with its original owner.  The deal in December fell through.  Thus, we headed uptown once Doug got home.  The menu was limited, but everything else was the same.  We were glad to hear that they had no plans to try and sell it anytime soon.  There aren't a lot of good places to eat in Syracuse, so it was nice to still have one of our favorites on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment