Thursday, January 17, 2019

Another Day Indoors

After walking outside almost everyday since June, I have had to get my steps indoors this week.  I appreciate having a big basement as I can still get my 10,000 daily steps doing laps around the rooms, but I have to say that it just hasn't been as much fun.  I have thought about going to the community center in North Webster for something different, but I haven't as I would still be indoors.  I was probably the only one excited that it snowed today, because at least I was able to get outside to shovel.  I not only got some fresh air, but was able to add 2,000 steps to my daily total.  This weekend the snow won't even help get me outside as we have extreme windchills coming in behind the predicted storm.  Thus, I will just have to get used to being inside for the next couple of weeks or so.  Thankfully, December's weather was mild.  That helped break up the long season and delay the winter blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment