Monday, August 3, 2015

Organizing

I spent today organizing as much as possible as I know that once school starts I will not have as much time.  I was able to sort through all of Brett's belongings from the apartment and find a home for everything until he gets here.  I went to Mom's and sorted through the rest of the garage sale items.  She had already done a lot and I really appreciated that.  Meg, Cam and I sorted through what we wanted to keep and what we wanted to donate.  We didn't keep a lot.

Once Doug got home he helped me get everything to where it needed to be in the house.  I will have some sorting to do later, but had a place for everything for now.  He was happy that we were able to be done fairly quickly and I was thrilled that we got it all organized.  Now we will have room for everything else that Brett has still in Bloomington.

No comments:

Post a Comment