Thursday, August 6, 2015

It's Inevitable

Today we realized that it is inevitable.  School will start whether we want it to or not.  I believe that Cal and Meg are ready.  Cam has told me that he feels it is extremely unfair that he has to go two days before they do, but I have reminded him that he gets the entire week off at Fall Break.  I know he is excited no matter what he says as he had fun packing his school supplies and said he couldn't wait.

Today was also picture day for all of the fall sports teams.  Meg loved her new away uniform and Cal was there early for his.  I was up there when they took the senior pictures for the banners.  I can't wait to see how they turn out.  He seems very happy with his tennis team.  He is usually one of the first ones to practice.  Last night was the fall sports parent night and the coaches said he is a great senior leader and is playing well.

Tonight was Freshmen Orientation.  Meg and several of the other girls wore their uniforms.  She sat with Jared, Jacob, Graham and Preston.  Once the talk was over we walked around to all of her classes and finally found her locker.  Meg was very excited about it all.  I know it will be a good year for all three of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment