Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Here

We finally made it!  It's finally here . . . Christmas Vacation and we are all thrilled!!  Meg said it was one of the best last days before break ever.  Mrs. Collins subbed in her band class, she made gingerbread houses in my class, had a paper in third block, a Subway party with seven of her friends in my classroom during lunch, played foosball all of seventh block and ended the day with a celebration in Language.  She and her friends passed out gifts and said, "Goodbye until next year!"

Cam's day was equally as fun.  They had a Polar Express day complete with movie viewing, hot chocolate, games and plenty of food.  He even gave me a cup of hot chocolate to enjoy.  Cal headed to school ready for his last day as well.  When we got back home Alex, Gage, Aaron and Reider were all here playing pool.  When they left for the Warsaw vs. Wawasee basketball game he was dressed in a Santa suit complete with hat and beard.

Brett arrived around 6 p.m.  My parents left this morning to pick him up.  He had a great night at Straight No Chaser last night and was packed and ready when they got there.  They had lunch at Village Deli with Parce and hit the comic book store before heading home.  To no one's surprise his first stop was not our house, but the library.  He spent the rest of the evening after dinner catching up on some much needed Super Mario 64.

Doug was wiped out tonight as he had to get up at 3:20 a.m. this morning for inventory.  They were able to wrap up by 4:30 this evening.  He made it up through Rudolph with Cam and I and most of White Christmas.  I was so happy today.  On Monday I wasn't sure I could make it through the week, but I did.  It was definitely a busy one and I cut out some of the things on my schedule to shorten the to do list.  At 3 p.m. my room was cleaned, electronics were unplugged and I was ready for two weeks of very little commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment