Saturday, December 6, 2014

Getting Caught Up

I tried to catch up on all that has been going on this week.  Yesterday I was able to finish my grading which was a relief.  Today was the last day for 75% off all photo albums.  I finally finished our last one for 2013.  There were so many events that year with Brett' graduation, Cam's first communion, visits with Jeanette, a trip to Boston and the start of college that I had to make it into three different albums to fit all of the pictures in.  This one was the easiest as there were less activities and more holidays.

Meg and I finished watching Diary of Anne Frank today also.  It is such a sad story, but a beautiful one as well.  I finally have made peace with the fact that she dies knowing that if she did not the story would have never been told.

I also wrote our Christmas letter to add to our Christmas cards.  I thought that both looked good this year.  After Cal's game Doug, Cam and I were able to go grocery shopping.  That was much needed as well.  I would love to think that next week will not be as crazy as this one, but it seems like it always is.  At least I can say that we are never bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment