Friday, December 12, 2014

Field Trips of All Field Trips

Today I was able to go with Cameron on his fourth field trip of the year.  He was very excited to go and I enjoyed spending time with him and his classmates.  For me it was the field trips of all field trips.  We first went to see the second act of The Nutcracker ballet.  It was nice.

After that we headed to the Glenbrook Mall.  All students brought their own money and were able to order from any place in the food court.  I had Braxton and Cameron in my group and they both picked Chick fil-a.  We had fun eating, talking about the ballet and watching the people.  Once lunch was over we went to the carousel.  They each picked an animal on the top row and Braxton's zebra beat Cameron's gorilla by a nose.

Our next stop was the candy store and Toys R Us.  We toured all through the mall stopping occasionally to throw coins in the fountain or check out the quarter machines.  On our way back to the meeting place we checked out the candy store once more.  They each picked out their favorite Jelly Belly candies and filled a bag.

I had a great time today as I know Cameron did as well.  It was fun to spend time with him as I do not get a lot of alone time with him.  It was also nice to see him with his friends.  The next trip is the circus and I don't believe that either Doug or I are going to that one.  I definitely got to go to the best two so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment