Today, I received the message that I had completed the education portion of Hinge and could now exercise on my own. I was very proud of that and even more so of all of the work that I had done this past year to decrease my pain and to move more. Doug had noticed a huge difference in how long I could walk and how well I could keep up with him. I still had pain in my neck and shoulders when I slept, and my feet and legs would still ache at times after waking or standing for a while, but overall I was doing a lot better. I do not plan to stop working on my health, but it was nice to know that I had reaped the reward of my hard work.
Wednesday, June 24, 2026
Hinge Health
Over a year ago, I started doing physical therapy on an app that our insurance recommended. At the time I was struggling with a lot of pain in my neck, shoulder and back. I also had a hard time walking long distances without pain in my legs and feet. I was skeptical if the app would help, but figured that it couldn’t hurt and I had nothing to lose since my insurance paid for it. After asking me multiple questions, Hinge provided me with a list of exercises to do that would help. Once I completed five weekly sessions four weeks in ago, they also sent me an Enso machine that provided direct relief to the nerve pain in my neck, back and shoulder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment