Saturday, May 26, 2018

M*A*S*H

Well, Cam and Cal were both right.  Some of Cam's friends made it through the night and others were in well before dawn.  Cam was the first one in the back door.  He said that there just wasn't room enough for all five of them.  Joey followed not far behind.  A huge bug landed on his face in the middle of the night and he was done.  We had fun reminding Cam that he and Joey were the ones who planned the event and they were the first ones in - too funny!  Sam and Breece stayed out later, but were still in by dawn.  Avery was able to make it all night.  Not even the rain scared him off and   therefore making both Cal and Cameron correct.

Today Liam and Meg went to open houses for several of their senior friends at Bethany.  Cam played golf with my Dad and Cal worked at Tippy.  Doug and I took the boys to Venturi's in Goshen for dinner as Meg and Liam had plans to eat elsewhere.  They really liked the pizzas and we enjoyed their company.  Once we got home I finished the laundry.  Normally, this has been a dull activity for me, but today I enjoyed it.  There was a MASH marathon on Sundance television in honor of Memorial Day weekend.  MASH had been one of my favorite television shows as a child.  I enjoyed watching it with my Dad on Monday nights and was proud to tell Doug that I remembered every episode.  He liked the earlier episodes the best, but I was a fan of them all.  By far my favorite character was Hawkeye, but I did appreciate each character's part in making the show a success.  It will be awhile before I watch that many episodes in a weekend again, but for now it was a nice trip down memory lane on this weekend of remembrance and a great way to get multiple loads of laundry done.

No comments:

Post a Comment