Sunday, October 18, 2015

Packing

We spent the majority of the day packing for Florida.  The first step was laundry.  Once we got a good jump on the that we all headed to Target to pick up the last minute supplies that we need for Wednesday.  We also bought the items that they needed for their Halloween costumes.  They have decided to be Grizz and Panda from We Bare Bears.  It is Cameron's favorite show right now and they want to make shirts that say "#SaveOurCave.

I was finally able to cut Cam's hair once we got back.  It was the most hair I have ever cut off of him.  He didn't really want a haircut, but I know it will be cooler on vacation for him as it is supposed to be close to ninety most days.  He went to Mom's tonight as he has the day off tomorrow and she didn't want to come up early in the morning.  I don't blame her.  I am planning on taking Meg when I leave.  Cal needs to meet with his Biology teacher, so that will give him time to do so.  She likes going in early as most of her friends are already there, so it works out for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment