Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Harry Potter

We finished watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone last night.  Cam had never seen it all the way through and Meg wanted to freshen up on the series before she has to read the Chambers of Secrets.  It was as good as I remembered.  Cam grabbed the book and started reading it as soon as the movie ended.

I am glad that they are interested in the series.  I loved reading all seven books when Cal and Brett liked them.  Some of my favorite memories were going with them to pick up the new book at midnight on the release date.  The lines at Barnes & Noble were long, but there was so much excitement that we didn't mind waiting.   I think I might read the series again this summer.  Then I can answer all of Meg and Cam's questions and share once again in the magic that is Hogwarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment