Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Some Times It's Hard

Today was disappointing.  I received some news in the morning that was frustrating and it took me all day to wrap my head around it.  Thankfully, I had Cam and Meg here after practice to keep me busy.  I had also texted Cal and Brett several times to check in about their plans for coming home tomorrow which helped me focus on something positive.  Later in the night Doug and I went out to dinner and before the end of the evening I was finally able to talk about my feelings.  I knew he would say something to make me feel better, but I had to be in the right frame of mind to hear it.  I couldn't get through life without his support or my children's love.  I am thankful for the five of them everyday and none more than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment