Monday, October 12, 2015

Haircuts

Meg and I were finally able to get in to have our hair cut this afternoon.  With soccer every day and on Saturdays it has been impossible to do.  Meg didn't want too much cut off, but finally settled on an inch.  In the end we couldn't even tell and she said it felt a lot better.  Since swimming started in PE this week, she was glad for the extra conditioner that Amanda put in her hair.  Swimming hasn't been her favorite PE activity and the constant turning of her head has made her dizzy.  Overall, however, it hasn't been as bad as she envisioned.  It isn't like it was at Milford where she would have to ride back in the bus in the middle of January with wet hair.

I also got my haircut.  My inch was a little more noticeable as my hair is shorter than Meg's.  I am too nervous to go any shorter, but maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment