Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fall

Fall by far is my favorite season of the year.  I love the colors, the decorations, the holidays and so much more.  The weather turned cooler this weekend and we put up our Halloween.  Doug started looking up soup recipes and I bought a pumpkin fragrance Yankee Candle.  Thus, I would say we are ready.

Plans have been made to attend the Children's Museum haunted house, Fashion Farm, and for the first time in a long time, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney World.  That may be the best part of autumn this year.  I have already been watching the live feeds of the parade and checking the weather for our trip.  I do not believe anyone will dress up at Disney this year, but we will still enjoy it all the same.  Coming back won't be so bad either as we will still have pumpkins to carve, costumes to make and trick or treating routes to map.  Bring on the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment