Thursday, November 5, 2015

Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Words cannot describe how stressful this week has been and to top it off today may have been the worst day of my adult life.  It should have been a celebration of the end of the trimester, but instead it ended with a lot of tears.  I cannot change today or the circumstances that led up to it.  All I can do is hope for a better tomorrow.  All that said, I have given a lot of thought to my plans for next year.  I do not know that I can return to teaching.  I know for sure that even if I do, I cannot teach FACS and math knowing that I have five different classes to prepare for and two Warrior Times to support.  I hope that I will be able to sleep tonight and that this weekend is the much needed time with family that I would very much enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment