Monday, November 16, 2015

I'll Sue Ya

Cameron walked around the house tonight singing the Weird Al line "I'll sue ya, if you put your Christmas decorations up way out of season."  Yes, we became that family tonight.  Not trying to push Thanksgiving out of the way.  It's just that today was the last of the warm weather for awhile and I was hoping we could take advantage of it.  Doug was great at getting everything together and I was able to help as well.  The tinsel pig looked fantastic outside with the snowman and presents, although Doug could have been heard to exclaim, "So with three light up Christmas figures do we get a free mobile home?"  Maybe it looks that way, but I sure do like them as do Meg and Cameron.  At least we live in a town where these do not look out of place.  We also put up lights on the tree out back for the first time.  It looks nice as well.  Tomorrow I need to stop by Shopko and pick up timers for the lights and we should be set.

It wasn't all about the Christmas season tonight.  Cameron and I kept Halloween alive as well.  Once Doug and Meg left for soccer he and I watched Twilight Tower of Terror.  It was a scary movie based on the ride of the same name at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  We enjoyed it more than either of us thought that we would.  Next on our list will have to be A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.  Then we can celebrate all three season at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment